HOP Zucchini Sliders
1 large zucchini (cut ½ inch thick slices)
Sea salt, pepper
1 lbs lean ground beef
½ tsp garlic powder
½ tsp onion powder
1 tsp smoked paprika
1 tsp oregano
Sliced cheese (optional)
Avocado oil spray
1. Cut zucchini into ½ rounds, sprinkle with salt and pepper and set aside on a towel.
2. In a bowl combine beef and seasonings, mix well. Shape into 8 equal patties.
3. Gently pat zucchini rounds with a paper towel.
4. Lightly spray both sides with oil.
5. Fry in a pan or grill aprox 2 min per side or until tender. Set aside.
6. Grill patties each 2-4 minutes per side or until cooked through.
7. Add cheese (if desired) and place patties between zucchini rounds.
Nutritional facts are without cheese.